Friday 24 February 2012

OUR LITTLE CHEF / GARDENER!


Niwa just loves to be outside and he loves this time of year when he can get 
out in the garden and help his Daddy with the mahi!
He also loves to help me make dinner and always
pulls his chair up next to the bench, gets his Thomas apron on, 
which Aunty Nix made for Arama many years ago when he was
about this age and then he  gets his little square chopping board 
and his special knife and especially loves chopping mushrooms LOL!

Tonight he spent about an hour in the kitchen helping me to make
pizza for dinner,  he was so 'on task' and engaged in the task,
IT WAS SO COOL!



When daddy arrived home from work, they went into the 
garden to collect their days takings and here are a few 
photos I took.  He still has his little apron on.  You see
at our home, if we are short on any fresh food item, we just
go out into the garden and pick  LOL!  I wish, but I must say 
our garden this year has been great thanks so much to my 
amazing gardener husband, Keithy BOY!

Thank you my special for all your hard work!
I APPRECIATE YOU!



MY CRAZY HOT CHILLY BOY!


WAITER, CHEF AND GARDENER
MASTER NIWA HALL 



No comments:

Post a Comment