Friday 10 February 2012

BUBBLE GUM NIWA


THIS PHOTO IS OF NIWA AND ALL HIS CHEWING GUM WRAPPERS.
(Read below for the full story)


NIWA begged me the other day for some bubble gum on the day that him and I are home alone.  I gave in and we went to the shop and he chose some for himself.  He chose 'Extra' chewing gum and I didn't know it at the time but he ate the whole lot in a very short space of time.  Then he got a very sore sore tummy that afternoon and was on the toilet crying and went to bed at 4pm. 

The next morning he came to me and said, "look mummy I ate all my chewing gum".  I asked him where he put it when he had finished and he said "I swallowed it in my puku", the penny then dropped and I then knew what the whole sore tummy thing was all about!  
MUMMY SLOW LEARNER!

1 comment:

  1. oh no Bex. He would have been in real trouble if he was at our house when he was younger. Dad worked for Wrigleys so we had boxes and boxes and boxes of extra, juicy fruit, hubba bubba etc. If he found that cupboard I hate to think what might have happened!

    ReplyDelete