Thursday 23 February 2012

RENEE'S 31ST BIRTHDAY

On Sunday the 19th Feb,   it was my special friend Renee's Birthday.  Renee turned 31 and a few of her special friends  and family went to her house, for dinner, desert and lots of laughs. 

Renee is someone I totally admire for her faith and kindness.  She has had her fair share of trials but she has coped through them with such optimism and faith.
I love being in her company as she always uplifts me and makes me feel special.  She always shows so much interest in others.  Thanks Renee for your sweet example!  





Check out this AMAZING cake she made!  A close up for you all. Doesn't it make you hungry just looking at it.  I won't tell you the name of it,  you can ask me personally if you are dying to know!!  LOL





Anyone would think we had had a few too many in this photo but please be rest assured that it is only 'Sparkling Grape juice' in our hands. (we don't drink)!  Tui, Me and Nix!  The fly spray was an on going joke that night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment