Friday 30 August 2013

TERINA'S BIRTHDAY DINNER REQUEST

Terina's all time favourite is Sushi or fried rice.  So on her birthday she requested that I make Sushi for her and then ordered her Nanny Trish to bring her a few extra Chinese dishes  from the take away shop to add to her birthday dinner spread.  So here are a few photos of that special night.  She had Nanny Trish and Nanny Hall come and she also invited Milika a special friend of hers.





I knew in a few days that Terina was going to have a 'Kylee' Birthday cake so I whipped her up a basic choc cake for desert that night which was 'no frills' but it did the trick.





I just had to get a photo of Terina playing with this 'OOOEY GOOEY' stuff
out of all her presents, this one was her all time favourite.  It was a cheap as
$2 shop pressie but my Terina loves her messy,  tactile things and so this
was a real hit!  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. With all the good food and company of loved ones, it must’ve been a wonderful birthday dinner for Terina. The pictures from the event are also very nice. My daughter is birthday is next week so I’m also planning a party for her. We don’t have enough space to host a house party so we’re going to book the event space that my brother suggested

    ReplyDelete