Friday 30 August 2013

TERINA IS BAPTISED

I am so far behind on things.  I am sitting in the hospital and making the most of catching up on my blog.  However I don't have all the things here I need to include in every blog entry but I think it is better for me to put up some information now and the rest  later than leaving this even longer.  I feel like the longer I leave it,  the harder it is to catch up.

So my one and only girl Terina was baptised on Sunday the 28th of July 2013.  It was such a spiritual baptism and she loved it also!  We sat up the front of the chapel holding hands and at the end she was crying and had totally felt the spirit,  it was such a sweet feeling never to be forgotten.  When we got home I recorded my feelings in my diary as soon as I could before I forgot all the details.




I came away knowing Terina had done the right thing and that she was totally loved as so so many special family and friends came to support her on her special day.


See photo below of Keith and Terina practicing the baptism ordinance at home before we went to the chapel.  Fun!







See all the little kids and cousins etc watching for Terina as she came down the stairs into the font!  I love watching  little kids faces when they are watching people get baptised through the glass window,  I think their expressions are just heavenly!


Below some of the other adults and kids in the room to witness her baptism.  A special day!


I love this photo below of Terina and her Daddy just seconds after they came out of the font with their wet clothes on before they got changed.   I just think there is a look of True Joy on both of their faces.  



After the baptism Eva (Mereana and Ryan's little girl),  came home with us While Arama went with them to a Fireside at Pah Road, they don't really know each other too well but they got on 'like a house on fire' and it seems that they are both as mad as each other in many ways  LOL!  This is the original activity they chose to do with the 'pick up sticks' game once they had finished the actual game,  much more crazy and funny than the original version of the game.





No comments:

Post a Comment