Friday 8 March 2013

PROTECTION CLOTHES ON AND READY TO WORK!

My Goodness my girl is such a crack up!  We are about to get some landscaping done around our house etc and Niwa loves to help.  Last Saturday Niwa was out helping his Daddy as usual.  Niwa had his boots and earmuffs and safety glasses on as he does when he goes out to ‘WORK’ with daddy.  Terina was a little bored so I told her to go and work outside too.  She said “I can’t mummy I don’t have any Protection clothes”.  I was working in the kitchen and I had forgotten about the whole topic of conversation.  Then all of a sudden she stomped into the kitchen and said, “Mum look I got my protection clothes on now!”  I just couldn’t help myself and burst into laughter .  She had on my raincoat with the hood over her head ,  her ugg boots,  her swimming goggles and as the day went on she found one old knitted glove from when she was about two and spent a good while looking for its matching one but to no avail.   Below are some photos of her special Protective outfit!  LOL   LOL  LOL!






Her goggles cracked me up most of all as they were suctioned onto her face so tight that her eyes were all distorted and you could see this through  the plastic,  It was honestly SUCH A CRACK UP! 





Camp Mother with her Protective clothes on!
I love how Terina is full of such Creative ideas,  look at her she is just so delicious!
I am sure the 'NZ Safety' shop Keith goes to on a regular basis for his work,  would be most impressed by the wonderful example she is setting to all the workers out there.  HA HA!

1 comment: