Saturday 28 April 2012

ARAMA GETS HIS NEW I PAD 3!!!




A few weeks ago on the day of the New I Pad release date,  Arama got 
on-line and ordered a 'New I Pad' (IPAD 3).  Poppa's credit card
paid for it because his poppa loves him so much!  

These photos are of the I pad arriving and him unwrapping it etc.


Keith collected it from the Courier depot because we weren't home
when it got delivered and so it went back to their depot.
This is Arama greeting his dad when he arrived home, but 
not really interested in him (LOL) more interested in what 
is in his van ha ha!

Below Arama opening the door to get the special box!


Below, There it is, the long awaited box!



Below, Arama getting all silly now he is SOOO excited!



Arama then waited for his Poppa to arrive as he told him he would have an
'Opening ceremony' when it arrived.  It arrived at the worst time, it was a
Friday night so Poppa was at the Bowling club having a few beers, so
Arama waited patiently for him to finish his duties before he journeyed to our house.


When Poppa arrived all the formalities of the 'Opening Ceremony' began.
They shook hands and a few speeches were given before the box was opened.
Poppa said in his speech that he was very impressed that Arama had been
so patient in waiting for him until he opened it.  Arama thanked his Poppa and said how
grateful he was that he had bought this for him.

Arama has Dyslexia and his teacher/school/Poppa all thought that this piece of technology might assist  him to learn via his preferred Visual learning style.  There are some amazing apps that work wonders,
I want to tell the world of Dyslexics that this New I Pad has an amazing dictation facility as well as a talk to dictionary (you speak the word and it gives you the spelling and meaning)  WOW!
I think technology is the thing that is going to save people who have such learning needs.  



Below, getting closer the scissors are out and the box is nearly open!


Below, You can see it!




Below, the official box!




Arama so proud of his sparking new I pad,  it won't be shinny and sparkly for long!
Poor I Pad, it doesn't know what is in for coming to live in our home!


Below, and on it goes!


All in all it has been exciting tutuing around on the I Pad.  Funny how
quickly a million games were down loaded onto it though.  So I am 
having to monitor it closely and set time limits.  
I want my very own one now, it excites me what it can do!

LUCKY ARAMA
NO
BLESSED ARAMA
YOU DESERVE IT MY BOY AND YOUR POPPA LOVES YOU!

Funny I have just been sitting here keeping to myself when an email or two came through I opened them up and Arama has been creating things on his I pad. Funny!
  You can do so many fun things on it.  Here are some of the crazy things he has been creating below........







Now all the other kids have caught on to what he is doing.  Here are some more....











  

No comments:

Post a Comment