Thursday 8 March 2012

NOW ARAMA LOOSES A TOOTH!


Now Arama looses a tooth.  It has been ages since
he lost a tooth.  I saw him the other day in the bathroom
looking in the mirror I was wondering what he was doing.  
Then he came running into the kitchen and said he had lost
a tooth.  I think he had been trying his hardest to pull it out 
all morning as he was in desperate need of some fast cash!

This is what his letter from the tooth Fairy said:

Hello again Arama.

Your granddad today gave me your tooth that he said had just fallen out.

Are you sure you are not pulling these teeth out when you get short of money as I hear you are saving up for your trip to Fiji.

Your sister has cost me a fortune lately and now you are starting to get back on the band wagon,  make sure you tell your mum and dad not to try the same stunt or I will have to get my elves out investigating you all.

As you know I give all the teeth I get to new babies and at the moment I don't need any more.
(Don't tell your sister this as it might upset her).

Kind regards

The Tooth Fairy


No comments:

Post a Comment