Sunday 15 January 2012

Breakfast in the Bush

The other morning Dad woke up and said to Terina and Niwa
"Common Guys, lets go for a walk in the bush".  They hadn't 
had breakfast yet so Terina said, "I know lets take Breakfast into
the Bush!"  So she got to it!  She spent half an hour preparing some 
HEALTHY FOOD by herself, without us even knowing.
She peeled and then cut carrots into sticks, packed some hummus
into a bowl, got some fruit, crackers, peanuts and drink aswell!  She was 
so proud of herself and I said she makes such a great 'Camp Leader!'  LOL

I stayed at home with Arama,  I was working on the computer when
I heard a beep on my inbox and these two first photos were send to me 
from keith and he had named them, 'BREAKFAST IN THE BUSH'.  
How cool!

They took their bikes and scooters into this cool bush 
because it has a great wooden pathway all the way around
SMITHS BUSH IN NORTHCOTE

The Enchanted Tree!



Journeys End!

Riding Along on her Scooter!


 Looking up at a beautiful Ponga (Silver Fern) 

No comments:

Post a Comment