Thursday 19 January 2012

BIKE RIDING AT THE CHAPEL


 We are all into Bike riding at the moment now that the sun is out again and we are having good weather ('touch wood')!  Actually even I head out every morning at 6.30 around the block,  with a few challenging hills.  I am now able to do it without getting off my bike at all.  I can do the course in 24mins now and try to better myself each morning!  I hope to get my fitness up more and more via my bike riding.  I love it as it really pushes me,  its a great challenge.  When I was a missionary about 15 years ago I loved biking and loved beating all my companions  LOL,  yes that competitive streak came out in me.

We are always searching for good places to ride as some of us are still gaining confidence.  The photos below are of us at the LDS Chapel car park at Sunset Road.  Its great there as it is a big space with a few hill challenges and it goes around in a big circle so the kids just go around and around.  Here are some of the Hall and Murray kids below riding along.
Confident Ashton always rocketing along in front!





All lined up on the Yellow line. Take your marks, get set, GO!


Mechanic Ashton, putting his chain back on, Not a problem!


Neekee Pineekee,  our youngest BikeE!

No comments:

Post a Comment