Friday 18 October 2013

TERINA'S BEYONCE DREAM COMES TRUE

Beyonce Tickets

LAST NIGHT WAS SUCH A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!

Terina LOVES  Beyonce and she has been asking all week if she can go to her concert.  Of course the answer has been no as we just can't afford the price of the tickets.  Anyway,  I told her all week that  we would sneak into town on Friday night and sit outside Vector Arena and see if we could hear her.  So last night we did that!  Kylee,  my niece, Terina and I went.  We got a perfect car park right across the road and we walked up to the Vector Arena.  We got right outside the doors and couldn't hear anything,  Terina looked very bummed!  There were security guards on all of the doors and they kept closing the doors.  Then one Poly Security Guard opened his door and asked if we were okay.  I said yes were were just dreaming that we might hear Beyonce from the door.  He was very warm towards us and then asked Terina if she liked Beyonce,  and she said yes she was her favourite singer.   He talked to us for a while then he said can you promise to be honest and go in for 20mins.  I couldn't believe it!  I said YES of course!  He opened the door and in we went!!! WOW!  Terina looked shocked I don't think she imagined a live concert would look and sound like this,  her mouth gapped open for about the first 5 mins,  then she started screaming and singing once she realised where she actually was and that it wasn't a dream!    As we walked in,  her favourite song, 'Love on Top' started to play and  it was just amazing.  We stayed for 4 songs and she got changed 3 times.  The lighting and effects,  smoke, and fireworks kind of effects were so so cool.  We decided that we needed to leave after about 20 mins out of respect for the guy who let us in,  we wanted to keep our word.  He was gone when we got out but we left just at the right time.  As soon as we got into the car to drive away the crowds started pouring out and we totally missed that rush.  Mate how Heavenly Father hooked my special girl up that night!  My love for the heart of Poly people increased greater than it already was.  I loved how that guy was touched by Terina's spirit and just did what he did!  Little did he know that my girl will never ever forget this moment for the rest of her life.  We were so buzzing after we just talked and talked about it all the way home.  Terina said,  "Mum do you think I will be famous one day"?  I said yes of course my darling if you want to be.  WOW this dream came true for her and I am sure many more can!  We had no camera which was a bummer Terina is worried no one will believe her.  But who cares she knows it happened and will always remember her special night!

1 comment:

  1. I love this story. Such a fun night for Terina. Such a nice security guard. And so good of you to be honest and leave after 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete