Saturday 12 October 2013

My Surprise Birthday Dinner!!

When I finally arrived home on the Monday from Melbourne,  it was my birthday.  My plane arrived in at 6.30pm and they called me about 7.15pm to say don't come home until 7.45 as they weren't ready.  Poor Keith he had been at the hospital the night before all night with Niwa and he still went to all this trouble.  When I got home the kids were so excited to see me and they came running out to the car to ask me if I had got them a present, my goodness who taught these kids???!!!!  Anyway they were just excited that it was my birthday and that I was home and that they had organised and decorated for my surprise dinner.  They invited both Nanny Hall and Nanny Trish and made the kitchen look amazing.




They made Tacos for dinner,  here they all are digging in!


Kylee came through with the Birthday Cake as usual!  It was so yummy,  there were Pinky Bars all cut up at the top of the cake under the icing,  she knows Pinky Bars are my favourite.  See how lots of the m and m's are missing on the cake,  I think I was a little guilty of that ha ha.


Nix turned up later on,  Here is a shot of us Girls blowing out the candles.


This was the best birthday eva!  Going to Melbourne was huge enough but I was also extra spoilt when I arrived home.  I am so loved and appreciate my special husband and kids for all their care and support. 









No comments:

Post a Comment