Wednesday 4 September 2013

What we did when Arama was in surgery.....

When Arama went into Surgery last Wednesday at 8am,  the Surgeon told us leave the hospital and get some head space or we would go nuts!  He told us not to come back to the hospital until 4pm.  So we reluctantly left!  First Keith went and got a hair cut then we went to Takapuna and had some breakfast and then we walked along Takapuna beach.  It was a funny day the sun was wanting to make the most of it and it really came out to brighten our day as we walked along the beach,  it almost seemed like T.Shirt weather,  it was amazing.  The photos below are of our beach experience that day.  It looks like a romantic day or something but believe me we were both in Kinda LA LA land and couldn't think much past Arama.  We then left the beach and headed to 'Little and Friday as I have always wanted to take Keith there for a look (and a kai  lol).  So I can now tick that one off my 'want to do with Keith' list.  I love that place and the food always makes me happy and satisfied beyond my greatest dreams,  ha ha only a 'Fatty Foodie'  would speak like this aye!

Here are some photos below of our time on the beach with the i phone and our  attempts to photograph ourselves while holding it.  






Our funny faces below.....




CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

At about 2pm   I said to Keith,  "I feel we need to head back to the hospital now",  Keith said stop stressing the surgeon said 4pm we have heaps of time.  I said no this is a prompting and I have to listen to it.  So we started heading back.  We literally drove into the car park and my phone rang,  It was the Surgeon saying everything had gone very smoothly, that they had finished sooner than predicted, no blood transfusions needed etc and that we needed to head back as he was heading from recovery back to the ward.   We rushed from the car park to the lifts and just as our lift door was closing, we say Arama coming around the corner in his bed on his way back to the ward.  Wow! It was only 3 pm and it was one of those experiences yet again that testified to me that Heavenly Father is so aware of my individual needs and is whispering  guidance and direction to me and all of us very frequently!








No comments:

Post a Comment