Friday 5 April 2013

NIWA'S FIRST RIPPER RUGBY DAY.



Keith and I went over to Waiheke Island today for an event and my mum watched the kids.  The only problem was that it was Niwa's first Ripper Rugby game.  Mum took him and Des emailed me this cute as photo of him and Nicole (his BFF in fact he says she is his future wife to be flippen heck thats a bit young).  Nicoles mum looks after Niwa when I work etc and she is amazing!  We love you for eva Des and love this photo you sent of our angels together.  Wish I was there!  They looked like they were having such fun in the rain together!

Last Saturday, Chris (Nicoles Dad)  had a friend who came and took photos of their rugby game.  Look at some of the amazing photos below.  For those of you who don't know.  Nicole is Niwa's best mate and the one he says he is gonna marry,  its so funny because he is so serious!
She is the girl in the photos running with the ball,  she is always scoring tries.









No comments:

Post a Comment