Friday 6 July 2012

TERINA THE ARTIST!

Last year Terina's teacher put all her art into a big envelope at the end of the year and gave it to her to bring home.  For someone who has a passion and love for art (especially kids art), this was the coolest Christmas pressie eva.  I displayed them on our pinboard in our 'home school' kitchen.  But now 7 months later I am wanting to turn our kitchen back into a kitchen and not a classroom,  So I have taken them down and stored them but wanted to keep a journal of some of my favourites and thought what better way than on my blog. 
So here are some of my favourites.  I hope you enjoy.  
What a cool teacher she had!  I think it takes a pretty skilled teacher to bring art out like this in kids!  I feel so blessed that Terina had such a cool start to school 
with such an amazing lady!  






















No comments:

Post a Comment