Wednesday 30 May 2012

NO SHE ISN'T DEAD!


Some of you might understand and believe me that my girl is a little different, we call it vibrant, creative, flamboyant???.  HA HA.

She went to bed tonight and about 10 mins later Keith told me to come and look at her.  So I went in and this is what I saw.  She was honestly fast asleep!

I think she looked like some sort of Egyptian  Mummy or perhaps An African Lady from the Zulu tribe (says Keith).  Feel free to add your opinion as to where you think she may have originated from this may help with our quest to diagnose some of her issues  LOL!

Just to reassure you she is still breathing.  To make things more odd, she had her fan blowing down upon her from the end of her bed!  Was she cold?  Was she hot?  I am confused!

One 'different Chick' is all I can say.  LOL.






2 comments:

  1. Haha cute!! When I babysat the other week I tucked her in tight and called her 'my little burrito'- looks like she's really living up to the name! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love that daughter of yours Bex! She's super special alright..crack up :) What was she thinking???!! So cute x

    ReplyDelete