Monday 25 February 2013

BESTIES!


I have stolen this blog entry from my friend Renee's blog,  she always takes such amazing photos for her blog with her amazing camera and I just had to steal these ones of our boys and cut and paste her entry too.
Thanks Renee for loving my boy with so much of your heart,  you are such an inspiration to me as a person/mum I can trust, respect, love and who I just so enjoy being around! Love ya no number xx!




Renee's Entry below....

I love that one of my besties, Bex has one of the most gorgeous little monkeys on the planet & that Niwa & Mac are also besties :)






Isn't that just the cutest little face!!

Him & Mac get on so well so it's the coolest for them to be able to hang out together & to have Niwa come over to play :)



















We loved having you over to play yesterday Niwa 
& can't wait for you to come again!!






Everyone eating frozen peas waiting for the dinner to be ready :)







They were laughing & giggling playing out the back, & when we went to see what was so funny, we found them jumping up & pulling the washing off the line :) What great little helpers! 






Sharing iceblocks :)












1 comment:

  1. Love you no number too!!! I never get sick of looking at these pics.... Our little monkeys are just so cute together! x

    ReplyDelete