Sunday 11 November 2012

FIREWORKS AT OUR HOUSE!!!


Last Monday night for Family night we had Fireworks.  November the 5th is my mum’s birthday and we ALWAYS have a special dinner and fireworks  for My special mum’s birthday.  But this year dad is very sick and so there is no way he can handle being around our rowdy lot so we were a little sad to not be keeping up our family tradition.  HOWEVER … next best thing was my ‘bestie’ Nix and her family coming over for fireworks.  We had decided the night before that we would just keep it simple and have sausages and bread only!   LOL,  I worked that day and only got home about 5pm but by 6pm check out the feed that Nix and I have whipped up  ( ha ha so much for sausages and bread)!






The 'Royal Couple'  madly in love as usual.  
Check out the eyes,  'Peautiful'!



Throw the kids outside to eat, thats the one  LOL!



I made a cake for mum and we sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to her even though she wasn’t able to be here,  we really wanted her to know that we love her and remember her on this special day!  If you are reading this mum.  “You’re the greatest mummy eva”!   



Nanny even made 'Jelly oranges' for the kids See Nikau trying to grab one off Matt and Missy Hall with one stuffed in her mouth!


Mum kindly bought all the fireworks for the kids this night as she didn’t want the kids to go without and being the stingy one that I am,  she probably  knew that I wouldn’t want to waste my money  on fireworks.  So thanks mum for our cool fun night!  See the photo below of Matt Goofing off by Carl.






See Nikau below,  he didn't want to be outside so they had to sit behind the
 ranch slider window  all night he is so yummy cute. 




SPARKLER FUN BELOW.







 Nikau plucked up the courage to come outside for the Sparklers.



1 comment:

  1. Oh man, looks like you had such a fun night!! So bummed we missed it!! Haha, why am I not surprised you two couldn't just do sausages & bread - that spread looked soooooo yummy!! Next time I think I'm just gonna have to cancel whatever else we have on & come to your place! :)

    ReplyDelete