Thursday 18 October 2012

TERINA GETS HER ADNOIDS OUT

These photos kinda make me laugh as they are nearly exactly the same as the shots we took of Niwa's trip to the same hospital for the same operation a few weeks ago.  
Her operation was on Tues the 2nd of October.



Above and below:  us arriving at the hospital



Above and below:  In the play room


Below:  Terina with the Anesthetist before her operation


Terina with the amazing nurse 'Jo' who looked after her that day.


Below:  Niwa got a little sheepy,  Terina preferred to pick a Giraffe,  cute!



Me with my special 'theatre' costume on.  Lovely!


The photos below are of Terina after her operation.  She vomitted a bit and took a while to come right.




Below:  Still a bit drugged after her operation, but not too drugged to have a good Kai from this lovely 5 Star hospital LOL.  Don't you just love your kids more than ever when they are sick,  she was such a cut patient.  I love you my little Honey Girl  you are so Delicious!  Her healing process after the operation was great,  much better really than Niwa and back to school less than a week later!



I head there 4 weeks  from today for my surgery  
except its a little more major than Adnoids,  I get to stay for 5 nights.  ARGHH!
















No comments:

Post a Comment